Jerry is a highly motivated jewellery expert & gemologist with significant experience throughout the breadth of the industry including Cartier, De Beers, Christies and Solange Azagury-Partridge.
Jerry is results focused, with a proven International track record in areas including Senior Management, Retail Strategy, Stock Management , Wholesale, Production Management, Pricing, Shipment Logistics, Competitor and Trend Analysis but above all an inherent passion for the jewellery product.
Jerry’s key areas of expertise & delivery include:
- Jewellery Production Planning
- Jewellery Merchandising and Production Integration
- Jewellery Design Planning
- Diamond and Coloured Stone Sourcing and Purchasing
- Supplier and Procurement Strategy
- Retail Expansion
- Wholesale Strategy and Implementation
- Retail Performance Strategy and Implementation
- Mystery Shopping Programme Set Up
- Retail Training and Incentives
- Defining International Price Architecture
- Jewellery Collection Performance Analysis
- Inventory Valuation and Rotation
- Competitor Analysis and Benchmark Pricing
- International Retail Operations
- Jewellery Import/Export
- Jewellery Insurance
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss requirements.